Competition: Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions, to their details being communicated to the Promoter’s representatives so that the Promoter or its representatives can contact the participant in connection with the Promotion (as necessary).
Please review and retain a copy for your information.
T&Cs for the ‘Find the Pot of Gold’ on-line promotion
- The prize competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s suppliers, any third party directly associated with administration of the prize competition, and their respective families or agents. The Promoter may require any participant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the competition.
- To participate in this competition, users must find the ‘pot of gold’ image on a pub location page https://great-british-pubs.co.uk/campaign/st-patricks-events/ and click the ‘pop up’ and enter their email address and date of birth. Users will opt into marketing promotions but can opt out at any time.
- The opening date for entries is 12pm on Monday 9th March 2020 and the end date is Tuesday 17th March midnight. One winner being selected from the email addresses provided on finding the pot of gold image on Wednesday 18th March 2020. One entry per person per day is allowed. The ‘pot of gold’ image will be placed on a different location page daily.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- There is one prize available, the winner will be picked at random from all the entries
- The winners will be notified by email and must respond to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter by the required method within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The prize cannot be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the prize.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by email within 28 days of the winner responding to the notification of their win.
- The prize will include, two flights from a UK regional airport to Dublin, accommodation for two nights (2 people sharing 1 room) including breakfast (in hotel) and free entry into the Guinness Storehouse. Note not included – airport transfer, food & drink (except breakfast if provided by the hotel during the 2-night duration.)
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so. No cash alternative.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Promoter: Great British Pubs on behalf of Ei Group plc, 3 Monkspath Hall Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4SJ
- The winner’s surname and county together with (if applicable) their winning entry, can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within fourteen days after the closing date of the competition. Entrants who do not wish such information to be provided should they win, should object in advance of the competition closing date by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which prize competition they have entered, and what information they object to being provided.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify a participant or winner if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- No purchase is necessary however, you will need an internet connection and access to the internet. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind – including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.