Get a 50% discount with the Eat Out to Help Out scheme
From 3 to 31 August, get a 50% discount when you eat in at pubs and restaurants that are registered with the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme.
What is the Eat Out to Help Out scheme?
The Government’s Eat Out to Help Out scheme will offer a discount to diners and encourage them to eat out this summer.
In a bid to revive the UK economy post-lockdown, the new scheme grants customers 50% off their meals, up to a maximum discount of £10 per head.
How does it work?
This is how the new Eat Out to Help Out scheme works:
- All day, every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 3 to 31 August 2020
- 50% discount, up to a maximum of £10 per person, to diners for food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in
- There is no limit to the number of times customers can use the offer during the period of the scheme
- Customers cannot get a discount for someone who is not eating or drinking
- Alcohol and service charges are excluded from the offer.
Which pubs and restaurants are signed up?
Is your favourite local signed up to the Eat Out to Help Out campaign yet? Why not ask them? You benefit, they benefit. It’s a win, win!
You can now find your nearest pub or restaurant that has signed up to the scheme by visiting the GOV.UK website.Find your nearest participating pub or restaurant